WG4 aims to promote internal and external communication, knowledge exchange and bring new members to the network. This WG will organize yearly CardioRNA network meetings and provide support for the different WGs to organize their meetings, workshops, STSMs and training schools.
WG4 will be responsible for promoting communication, knowledge exchange and bring new members to the network. This WG will organize yearly CardioRNA network meetings and provide support for the different WGs to organize their meetings, workshops, STSMs and training schools. It will also be responsible for providing updates on the activities of the network and disseminating the Action’s progress and initiatives to the public.
Establish effective communication systems within the network to strengthen knowledge exchange;
Expand the Action’s network by recruiting new members and private partners;
Develop and implement a dissemination strategy to increase the visibility of this Action;
Provide continuous updates about the information and activities of the network;
Organize yearly network meetings;
Support WGs to organize topic-specific meetings, workshops, training schools and STSMs;
Raise awareness to the importance of experimental standards in CVD transcriptomics studies.
1) Set-up the Action’s website that will support the network activities and will be used for outreach purposes;
2) organize yearly network meetings and support other WGs to organize their events;
3) create a member database with information about each member of the Action;
4) invite new members and private partners;
5) disseminate the efforts of the network.
1) First Management Committee (MC) Meeting;
2) Action’s website running;
3) whole network meetings.
1) Action’s website;
2) database with main information about each member of the network;
3) meetings and materials for the meetings;
4) outreach texts published on the Action’s website.
Login to view comments